Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Why Oshkosh Should Be a Mandatory Destination

Oshkosh or now known as EAA's AirVenture, is about two elementary things: airplanes and flying airplanes. If one needs to explain that further, then I may be wasting keystrokes at this point or by inductive reasoning, I could conclude that you are not part of the group of nutjobs that think airplanes are a gift from God.

Being around airplanes, hundreds and hundreds of them along with fellow pilots is always an escape from whatever you want to temporarily leave and an imagination exercise all at the same time. Nowhere can you see what people dream up and then make happen like you do here. I always feel energized and “smarter” after I leave Oshkosh. And I always leave with a smile and that is the best compliment I could ever give to this wonderful, summertime destination.

1 comment: